Welcome to AJ4MC's Web Site
This web site was built mainly to give back to Amateur Radio Community.
I had documented a few home brew projects and this web site was to
allow me to provide that information to others.
However my life is in a new phase and I finally must admit to myself that I currently have little time to pursue that interest.
Please note that the documents represent my understanding of the circuit at the time
they were written and may contain both errors of understanding and editing.
Feel free to point out the errors of my ways, and I will update the documentation
as soon as I am able.
Also included are some links about some of my other interests.
Many of which are used'ta'was pursuits.
Currently there is more in this section of my web site than there is in the Ham section.
- Added a new page about Ball Balancing , computer programs and hardware to balance a golf ball using a robotic arm.
- Updated the Wood Working Page to include Wind Spinners, Parent Christmas Ornaments, Metal Picture Frames, a Cassette Tape Holder, and Added manuals for some shop tools.
- Updated the Stained Glass Page to include a rather large Patio Sundial.
- Added a new page about Glass Sand Casting
- Added a new page about Glass Alcohol Painting Class I took.
- Updated and fixed navigation menu, fixed Icon on browser tab for many pages.
- Updated the paths and menu's for what was stained glass to Glass Now includes Stained Glass, Glass Fusing, and Glass Blowing.
- Added a new page about Glass Fusing Class I took.
- Added a new page about Glass Blowing 101 class I took.
- Updated the Wood Working Page to include a few new and old projects: Puzzle in a puzzle, Christmas lights holder, Organic dishes
- Modified Wood Working Page to to new format
- Updated the Wood Working Page to include a few new projects: Eliza-de-Ville Nut cracker, and arrow through bottle
- Update the 1st paragraph to be closer to my present reality!
- Updated the Wood Working Page to include a few new projects: Puzzle-25, Carved ball and chain,
and an older project: turned Christmas ornament.
- Updated the Stained Glass Page to include a few older projects: Christmas Trees and Christmas Tree Star.
- Updated the Sailing Page to include a few, new to the web, pictures: Claire Bougher, Kayak.
- Updated the Aviation Other Page to include a new to the web photo of a paraplane.
- Updated the Wood Working Page to include many new pictures and projects.
- New that is to the web page, not necessarily recent photos or projects.
- Updated all photos to larger format and clicking on the photos will take you to a larger image.
- Updated the sailing page to include my RC sail boat.
- I have taken and/or processed many photos that will be new to this site (but of mostly older projects).
- I hope to be adding them soon?
- Purchased/rented a new domain name and moved to a friend's server. THANKS SOLOMON!!!
- This was prompted by Bellsouth dropping their personal web pages with little or no notice.
- Perhaps it was hidden in all their spam-ish email and I just missed it.
- I hope this will allow me to add links from the pictures in my web pages to larger source pictures and add more material.
- Thanks Bellsouth, NOT!!!
- Added information on my new
to the wood working page.
- Added links to home and site map in the footer used for each page.
- Added video links for wood marble and slinky machines.
- Added the receiver section of the Softrock RXTX ensemble to Amateur Radio Section.
- Updated the format of many ham radio web pages and the format of their footnotes.
- Corrected typo and grammar on numerous pages, checked links and added more links.
- Ran all pages through coffee cup HTML validation.
- Minor modifications to layout (CSS).
- Added "Updates" section to this page.